We’ve covered many ways that you can save space on your storage drives over the years, most recently discussing methods for deleting the Windows.old backup folder made when installing Windows 10 updates and reclaiming several gigs in the process. Deleting the duplicate files on your system could easily result in clean out that is similarly […]
- Where is the Windows 10 Recycle Bin? Removing it from the desktop & putting it elsewhere
- What is Vcore and How Does It Help with Overclocking?
- Productivity Boost: Enable ‘Night Mode’ on All Your Devices
- 8+ Tools for Finding and Deleting Duplicate Files on Windows
- How to Recover Data From a Corrupt ZIP File