Often google brings up the cool and get tools for developers which really helps developers in various field.
If you are familiar with firebase of google then there is a new awesome tool for you from Google.
On 3rd Oct, google have launched Cloud Firestore: a new fully managed, NoSQL document database that lets you store, synchronize, and query data at scale.
Cloud Firestore builds on what you love about the Firebase Realtime Database: like ease-of-use, realtime sync, and offline mode — and adds many new capabilities, such as richer querying.
Key features of Cloud Firestore include:
- Documents and collections with powerful querying
- iOS, Android, and Web SDKs with offline data access
- Real-time data synchronization
- Automatic, multi-region data
replication with strong consistency
- Node, Python, Go, and Java server SDKs
And of course, we’ve aimed for the simplicity and ease-of-use that is always top priority for Firebase,
while still making sure that Cloud Firestore can scale to power even the largest apps.